Saturday, March 24, 2012

Orcus: Prince of Undeath

No big story here, I just wanted to show off my newest mini.  (If you can really call it a "mini".) I'd wanted Orcus for a while, and my wonderful spouse got a bonus at work, so she decided to treat me.

My only complaint is that it's not quite as big as I thought it was.  I had seen it on the shelves before, but I'd never really looked at it in person.  Orcus has a 4x4 base, the same size as the Gargantuan White, Blue, and Black Dragon minis.  But it's usually priced more closely to the 8x8 Colossal Red Dragon.  Still, I love the sculpt and I don't regret the purchase one bit.  Especially since I'm not the one who paid for it.

Click the pics to see them full size.

Orcus: Prince of Undeath

Orcus shows off his good side.

Size Comparison: Orcus, Colossal Red Dragon, and Gargantuan Blue Dragon

Orcus and his Undead Minions

Is it hot in here or is it just me?

Orcus Smash!

For the record, "Wanna see my Gargantuan Orcus" is not a good pickup line.

Fire bad!

A face not even a mother could love.

A Study In Red

No comments:

Post a Comment