Saturday, September 14, 2013

30 Day D&D Challenge - Day 14 - Favorite NPC

Note - This post is part of the 30 Day D&D Challenge.

Day 14 - Favorite NPC

Yeah, that's how I remember it.
Tough call, but I think I'll go with Thuldrin Kreed from our Unlikely Heroes campaign.  We was both our nemesis and our chief employer, and probably the most fleshed-out NPC I've met in a game so far.   The DM said the character reminded him of Gene Hackman's character in - well, some Western.  (Sorry, Western fans, I just don't find the genre very entertaining or memorable.  Westerns are too manly to hold my interest.)  Also, Kreed had a bodyguard named, um... Payden?  Paydum?  Paycheck?  Payday?  Never did get that right…  Anyway, Kreed’s henchman was a pretty cool character too.

No comments:

Post a Comment