Monday, September 9, 2013

30 Day D&D Challenge - Day 9 - Favorite Character You Haven’t Played

Note - This post is part of the 30 Day D&D Challenge.

Day 9 - Favorite Character You Haven’t Played

I usually have several characters wandering around in my head, waiting for the perfect campaign.  I've got quite a few Bards hopping around in there, but I really don't want to be one of those players who constantly plays the same class, so I keep those at the end of the line.  The most fleshed-out non-Bard I can think of is Vanya, a Human Barbarian.  She has a hefty backstory, but she'll probably never get used because I've yet to really fall in love with any edition's Barbarian class.

Another one I've really wanted to play is Lynnia Krynn, a Half-Elf Warlock, though she might be too similar to some of the Bards I've played.  I actually have played Lynnia once, but it was just a test game.  I have summaries of Lynnia and Vanya (and several others) in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment