Saturday, September 28, 2013

30 Day D&D Challenge - Day 28 - A character you will never play ever again

Note - This post is part of the 30 Day D&D Challenge.

Day 28 - A character you will never play ever again

Nara Cavell was fun to play, but she could also be pretty annoying.  She was a religious nut, and couldn't go six minutes without praising Pelor.  She was the moral center of the party, and the campaign probably would have gone in a completely different direction without her influence.  While most of my characters are good-aligned, I don't see myself going that insanely far with it ever again.  Even if I were to actually play Nara again, I think I would have her mature a little bit, at least enough to know that sometimes you have to commit minor sins for the greater good.

Class-wise, I really didn't like the time I played a Ardent, and I doubt I'll play one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment