Sunday, September 15, 2013

30 Day D&D Challenge - Day 15 - Favorite Monster (Undead)

Note - This post is part of the 30 Day D&D Challenge.

Day 15 - Favorite Monster (Undead)

The Dracolich.  Because I can't imagine a scarier creature than a giant skeletal dragon. It combines the sheer power of D&D's most iconic creature, with the natural fear we have of all things undead. 

To be honest - and no offense to the person who made this challenge - but the next few questions feel a bit lazy to me.  It's like they couldn't quite think of 30 questions, so they stretched "favorite monster" out over several posts.  Personally I would have just kept it as "What are your favorite monsters and why?", then used the extra room for questions like:

What is your favorite miniature?
Do you prefer miniatures or tokens?
What are your favorite dungeon tiles/maps?
Do you prefer grids or hexes?

Then again, I'm obsessed with minis and tiles.  Still, it's a D&D quiz and it doesn't even ask you for your favorite spell.  Maybe this isn't the first time they've done a 30-day challenge, and all the good questions were asked last year.  Or maybe they just didn't want to ask some of the more obvious questions, because those get asked enough.  I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. 

Maybe, if I have time after the 30 days is up, I'll make a bonus post with some of the extra questions I've thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment