Friday, September 27, 2013

30 Day D&D Challenge - Day 27 - A character you want to play in the future

Note - This post is part of the 30 Day D&D Challenge.

Day 27 - A character you want to play in the future

I've always wanted to play a fairy.  When 4th edition finally got around to releasing the Pixie, it was right at the end of the edition's lifespan (or at least at the end of my group's tolerance for the edition), so I never got the chance.  Well, okay, I did have one chance, but I played a Hamadryad instead (something else I'd always wanted to play).  Let's face it, I've just got a thing for fey characters.

Of course, you know what will happen.  I'll start playing 5e when it comes out, waiting patiently for them to add Pixies to their Player's Handbooks... and they'll finally add it a month before 6e comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment